(Image by Ben Alman)
Adventures of the Seas Review – Highlights
- 10 pools and whirlpools
- 15 bars, clubs and lounges
- Vitality Spa
- Pools with Solarium
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Mini golf course
- Basketball court
- In-line skating track
- Golf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice skating rink
- Vegas-style Casino Royale
- Jester’s nightclub
- Duck & Dog Pub
Suites / Deluxe Suites, Balcony, Outside & Interior are the stateroom categories for this ship. Out of a total of 1,557 staterooms, 939 have ocean view & 765 have balconies. Queen bed, private bathroom, phone, closed-circuit television, mini bar and hair dryers are available in the staterooms. The staterooms are adorned in festive, Caribbean style colors – from mist-green to buoyant oranges and yellows.
Eating Options – Dining and Snacks
- Windjammer Cafe: It is the main dining place of the ship & a favorite for buffet.
- Portofino: It’s an Italian-themed restaurant that offers a gentle multi-course meal with beverages, beer, wine and soda.
- Johnny Rockets: Is a special place for snacks as well as dining.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream: It is a popular place for those who love to eat ice cream!
Drinking Options On Board Adventures of the Seas
Duck & Dog: It’s a British style pub
- Gravity Sports Bar: It is bar that is hardly crowed
- Promenade: 24 hours service is its main feature.
- Casino Royale: Another drinking place of the ship which is a symbol of royalty.
- Schooner Bar: Full of different types of wines & champagnes
- Aquarium Bar: A huge fish tank is its special feature. It serves various types of beverages.
(Image by pinguino)
Activities and Facilities On Board Adventures of the Seas
- Royal Promenade: A place that is full of bars and shops – it is the heart of activity in the ship
- Internet cafe: Cyber café where Wi-Fi is also available
- Photo Gallery: Situated on deck 3. People can buy photos if they wish.
- Viking Crown Lounge: It has 5 separate lounged to enjoy drinks and cocktails.
- Seven Hearts Card Room: It is a popular place of the ship for playing cards & exchanging gossip!
- Skylight Wedding Chapel: It is a nondenominational chapel.
Traditional cruise activities like bingo, dance lessons, rock-climbing wall competitions, horse racing, art auctions, seminars, contests, bridge pairing, art and craft workshops and films in the cinema are the main attraction of the ship.
Moreover, the band plays a blend of Caribbean and American songs at poolside all day long. At night, “Velvet Rope” & “Love and Marriage” are quite eye-catching!
Other things you should know about Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas
Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas Review – The ship is recommended for
People who want an adventurous journey in the sea with their family members, which is also full of luxurious facilities. Good for first time cruisers.
Dress is somewhat relaxed as befits a Caribbean journey. In formal nights, men are expected to wear suits and women can wear dressy cocktail gowns. Apart from this, you should also carry casual and smart casual clothing.
The main dining room offers food between 6.00 pm and 9:30 pm. Rest of the restaurants do not have a fixed dining time. Room service is available 24 hours.
For the dining room waiter, the gratuity is $3.75/person, per day. For cabin steward, it is $5/person, per day ($7.25 for suite). It is $0.75/person, per day for the headwaiter & $2.15/person, per day for the assistant waiter.
For beverages, 15% gratuity is added.
Cruise destinations served by Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Sea Cruise Ship
- Mediterranean (Get best deals on Mediterranean cruises)
- Caribbean (Get best deals on Caribbean cruises)
- Europe (Get best deals on Europe cruises)
(Image by an0nym0n0us)
- Transatlantic (Get best deals on Transatlantic cruises)
Cruise cities served by Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Sea Cruise Ship
- Madeira (Funchal)
- Tenerife (Canary Islands)
- Gran Canaria
- San Juan
- St. Johns
- Charlotte Amalie
(Image by an0nym0n0us)
Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas Cruise Ship Specifications
Ship Launched: 2001
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114
- Crew: 1,180
- Cruise Speed: 22 knots
- Gross Tonnage: 142,000
- Overall Length: 1,020 ft
- Max Beam: 157.5 ft
- Engine: Diesel-electric (75,600 kW)
(Image by roger4336)
Book your cruise now!
That was the Adventures of the Seas review. Get the best deals for cruises on board Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas now!