(Image by *phototristan)
Caribbean Princess Review – Highlights
- Princess Cruises Grand class
- Poolside movie screen
- Kids Club facility
- Sabatini’s, Sterling Steakhouse
- Lotus Spa and Lounge
- Vines Wine & Seafood Bar
- The Internet Cafe & Library
- Public spaces and bars with elegance
- Service full of graciousness and warmness
Grand Suite, Mid-size suites, Mini suite – all with separate living space, sleeping quarters and spacious balconies. In fact, it has 900 staterooms with balconies, which is more than any other ship sailing in the Caribbean year round!
(Images by javajoba)
Eating Options – Dining and Snacks
- Palm Dining Room: Formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with traditional dining at the designated times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
- Coral Dining Room: With flexible hours for all meals, with diverse menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Island Dining Room: Classy dining atmosphere to enjoy a diverse and tempting menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria: Varieties of Italian food are served in this restaurant. Reservation is recommended.
- Crown Grill: This restaurant serves varieties of steak and sea food. Reservation is recommended.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining: Enjoy an intimate, romantic dining experience with breathtaking views.
- International Cafe: Fresh-baked cookies, variety of specialty coffee drinks and revolution teas.
- Horizon Court: The floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning sea views as a backdrop for a quick breakfast or casual dinner.
- Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse: You will enjoy traditional Cajun-and Creole-influenced dishes.
- Poolside options: Enjoy a fresh, cooked-to-order hamburger, chicken sandwich or hot dog from our grill, or opt for a freshly-baked slice of hand-tossed pizza.
- Cafe Caribe
Drinking Options On Board Caribbean Princess
Explorer’s Lounge: State of art lighting system. Good for cocktails, socializing, and live night club style performances.
- Skywalker’s Nightclub: Various types of Cocktails are available
- Churchill Lounge: Socializing over selection of premium spirits, wines, beers, and cocktails.
- Sabatini’s: Retire to the Wheelhouse bar to continue the evening with a few cocktails and some lively conversation.
- Vines Wine and Seafood Bar: You can enjoy wine flights or a wide selection of wines by the glass.
- Pub Lunch: Step into the Wheelhouse bar onboard for a taste of the British tradition. You’ll find a menu of favorites advertised on chalkboards.
- Unlimited Soda Packages: Your favorite fountain sodas, from Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and Barq’s Root Beer.
- Cafe Selects Coffee Card: Choose from a satisfying array of coffee creations like cappuccinos and lattes.
- Crooners Bar: Martini bar offering a menu of more than 50 martinis. Has a live Piano player.
- Wheelhouse Bar: Nautical themed bar
Activities and Facilities On Board Caribbean Princess
Explorer’s Lounge: It provides a vibrant backdrop for a fun night out.
- Skywalker’s Nightclub: Enjoy dancing, socializing environment. Located 15 decks above the sea level.
- Terrace Pool: Terrace pool provides the opportunity to swim and revel in the sun.
- Calypso Reef and Pool: Perfect place to relax while you settle into your surroundings.
- Lotus Spa: This is a full service spa.
- Neptune’s Reef and Pool: A free form swimming pool, and a spacious sundeck with lots of lounge chairs.
- Jogging Track: 1/8th mile jogging and walking track.
The Princess Theater is the venue for the ship’s production shows. “Movies under the Stars” features a schedule of the hottest first run feature length films.
Other Things You Should Know About Princess Caribbean Princess
Princess Caribbean Princess Review – The Ship Is Recommended For
Passengers who like both of the traditional and flexible dining times and mainstream cruisers looking for an “upgraded” cruise experience.
Traditional dress code is followed. Casual dress is normal for day time. In the evenings, formal and smart casual dress is considered appropriate.
In main dining room dinner starts at 6.00 pm and ends at 8.15 pm. Anytime dining allows you to eat from 5.30 pm to 10.00 pm. And apart from this main dining room, dining time is almost same for each restaurant.
Gratuities, which are automatically charged to your onboard accounts, are $11.50 per person per day for passengers staying in standard accommodations, and $12 for passengers staying in a mini-suite or a suite. A 15 percent gratuity is added to beverage purchases onboard, including wine at dinner.
Cruise Destinations Served by Princess Caribbean Princess
- Caribbean (Get best deals on Caribbean cruises)
- Scandinavia (Get best deals on Scandinavia cruises)
- Canada (Get best deals on Canada cruises)
- New England (Get best deals on New England cruises)
- Europe (Get best deals on Europe cruises)
- Transatlantic (Get best deals on Transatlantic cruises)
- Bermuda (Get best deals on Bermuda cruises)
Cruise Ports Served by Princess Caribbean Princess
- St. Thomas
- St. Maarten
- Saint Lucia
(Image by Chris Devers)
- London (Southampton)
- New York
- Saint John
- Bar Harbor
- Edinburgh (South Queensferry)
- Paris (Le Havre)
- Glasgow (Greenock)
Princess Caribbean Princess Cruise Ship Specifications
- Ship Launched: 2004
- Passenger Capacity: 3,080
- Crew: 1,200
- Cruise Speed: 22 knots
- Gross Tonnage: 112894 tons
- Overall Length: 951 Feet
- Max Beam: 118 Feet
- Engines: 2 diesel-electric propellers
Book your cruise now!
That was the Caribbean Princess review. Get the best deals for cruises on board Princess Caribbean Princess now!