Carnival Dream Review - Highlights
- Dream Bar
- Fun Shops of Carnival – buy souvenirs, clothing, jewelry, perfume, figurines
- Carnival Waterworks
- Seaside Theaters
- Aqua Park
- Photo Gallery
- Waves Pool
- Golf Mini court
- Art Gallery
Carnival Dream is Carnival Cruise Lines’ largest ship. There are a total of 1823 staterooms on the Carnival Dream cruise ship.
Following are the types of staterooms on this fun ship:
- Deluxe Ocean view staterooms
- Ocean view staterooms
- Ocean view staterooms with balcony
- Interior staterooms
- Cove balcony staterooms (with partially enclosed veranda)
- Porthole staterooms
- Balcony staterooms
- Cloud 9 spa balcony suites and staterooms
- Junior suits
Eating Options – Dining and Snacks
- Crimson Restaurant: This restaurant is one of the main restaurants of the ship, and can seat 828 people.
- Scarlet Restaurant: This is another main restaurant of the ship with a 1,180 seat capacity.
- Chef’s Art: Here, food lovers can enjoy items prepared by one of the Master Chefs.
- Plaza Cafe Patisserie: People who have a sweet tooth will certainly need to stop by this cafe!
- Wasabi Sushi Bar: People who love Japanese food – especially Sushi – can find true delight here. Saki is also available.
- The Gathering: It is a buffet restaurant serving three meals a day. It is located on the Lido Deck.
- The Steakhouse: It is for the ultimate carnivores!
Drinking Options On Board Carnival Dream
- Martini Bar: Here, people enjoy various types of martinis and other cocktail drinks.
- Coffee Bar: Here, people can enjoy coffee and other types of refreshing drinks such as tea.
- Bluiguana Tequila Bar: Cruisers go to this bar to have Tequila shots and margaritas.
- Dream Bar: A cocktail bar for cruisers.
- Sunset Bar: Cruisers enjoy various types of drinks here.
- Lobby Bar: Located in the main lobby, people can enjoy the tastes of its various offering here.
- Sam’s Piano Bar: People come to this bar to enjoy the piano, accompanied by various drinks. Added attraction: you can also sing along with the piano!
Activities and Facilities On Board Carnival Dream
- Piazza or Ocean Plaza: Designed as a comfortable oasis during the day and a bustling entertainment complex at night.
- Fitness Center: For those people who are conscious about their fitness and health even when they are vacationing!
- Serenity: This is an adults-only retreat.
- Spa: There are several spa suites and salons here for health conscious cruisers. The Cloud 9 Spa is a new attraction on board the ship.
The Seaside Theater has a giant screen TV for enjoying movies, comedy shows, sports, music shows, laser shows, DJ Irie’s shows, etc. This is the main entertainment attraction of Carnival Dream cruise ship.
People can also enjoy Jazz songs in the Jazz Bar. Casinos, Poker, Roulette, Jackpot casinos are also available for people interested in trying their luck.
Other things you should know about Carnival Dream cruise ship
Carnival Dream Review - The cruise ship is recommended for
Cruisers who want to enjoy a Las Vegas like atmosphere should love cruising on this ship. Energetic people who want to really enjoy their time while vacationing can travel by this fun ship.
Casual dressing during the day is perfect. Elegance in dresses is acceptable at nights and in the evenings. This includes cocktail dresses and suits for women, and dress slacks and shirts for men.
Rubber-soled, low heeled or flat shoes are recommended while on-board.
Shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, and bathing attire are not permitted in the dining rooms during dinner, so people should avoid these types of dresses in the evenings.
In main dining rooms, dinner is available anytime from 5.45 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. Both main dining rooms provide first come, first served seating.
24 hours room service is also available for all cruisers.
Carnival recommends a gratuity of $11.50 per person, per day. The guidelines allocate $5.80 to dining room services, $3.70 to cabin services and $2 per day for alternative services.
A 15% gratuity is added automatically to all bar purchases.
Cruise destinations served by Carnival Dream cruise ship
- Eastern and Western Caribbean (Get best deals on Caribbean cruises)
Cruise cities served by Carnival Dream cruise ship
Orlando (Port Canaveral)
- Mahogany Bay
- Isla Roatan
- Costa Maya
- St. Thomas
- St. Maarten
Carnival Dream Cruise Ship Specifications
Ship Launched: 2009
- Passenger Capacity: 3,646
- Crew: 1,367
- Cruise Speed: 22.5 knots
- Gross Tonnage: 130,000 tons
- Overall Length: 1,004 feet
- Max Beam: 122 feet
- Engines: 6 Wartsila 12V46 medium-speed engines of 75,600 kW / 84,933 HP
Book your cruise now!
That was the Carnival Dream Review.