Celebrity Eclipse Review – Highlights
- Celebrity Silhouette Dining Room
- Murano Restaurant
- Quasar-modern nightclub
- Fortunes Casino
- Eclipse Theatre
- Sky Observation Lounge
- Sky Conference Center
In this ship, there are 56 Suites, 1,121 Verandah Cabins, 146 Outside Double & 102 Inside Double staterooms decorated with glass, stones, pictures, and more.
Eating Options – Dining and Snacks
Murano Restaurant: This is a restaurant which reminds you of the Continental and European tradition & food variation, with a great wine list.
- Tuscan Grille Restaurant: It is a specialty restaurant, and a favorite for Italian wines and Caesar salad. It has great panoramic views.
- Silk Harvest Restaurant: Here, one can take pleasure in the cuisines of Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, China and India. Food is served family-style.
- Moonlight Sonata: Dinner with different types of decorations & food serving styles.
- Cafe al Bacio: It is a gorgeous eating place.
- Mast Grill: Another dining place on the ship with many different dishes.
- The Silhouette Dining Room: It is famous for Celebrity’s prominent European-style service.
- AquaSpa Cafe: It is a charmingly soothing cafe serving fresh fruit smoothies, crisp salads, lean cuts of meat, succulent seafood, etc.
- Oceanview Cafe: It is popular for relaxed meals at breakfast, lunch or dinner times, with international dishes like Mexican, Asian and European.
- Qsine: Passengers can get a very memorable experience of their meal – the taste & decoration of food are out of the world.
Drinking Options On Board Celebrity Eclipse
Martini Bar: This is a bar made from ice – it creates the “coolest” sitting place
- Cellar Masters: Variation of wine collection makes it special. It is inspired by the vineyards of Napa Valley.
- Oceanview Bar: Any number of beverages is available in this stunning outdoor venue.
Activities and Facilities On Board Celebrity Eclipse
- iLounge: This is an internet cafe & as well as an Apple product retailer.
- Pools: Pools are located indoor & outdoor for adults and children.
- Fortunes Casino: Sixteen gaming places are available, and there are lot’s of slot machines.
Sky Observation Lounge: It is a multipurpose place, and is changed to suit the event.
- Sky Conference Center: Over 200 people can get together here.
- Lawn Club: Casual outdoor activities make it attractive.
- Solarium: This gives a natural poolside chatting experience with its lap pool, sparkling waterfalls and generously padded lounge chairs.
- AquaClass: This place gives you a great feeling – no one want to leave the place!
- AquaSpa: It pacifies both body & mind with solarium, lap pool, Persian Garden, private treatment rooms, relaxation room & fitness center.
- Persian Garden: New age music and the cool air of the sea make this a great place for seating.
- An art gallery: Has a huge collection of paintings
- Gift shops
Eclipse Theater is the grand entertaining place of the ship showing production shows. Beautiful musical arrangements and comedies are also shown here. Another entertaining place is Celebrity Center night comedy show – live musical performances and great movies are shown here.
Other things you should know about Celebrity Eclipse
Celebrity Eclipse Review – The ship is recommended for
People in their 40s and above. People in the upper middle income group. People who appreciate good service and good cuisine.
No shorts or jeans at night at dining time – otherwise, there is no fixed dress code.
There is no fixed dining time for breakfast or lunched. But at the main restaurant, dinner is served between 6:15 p.m. and 8:30p.m. At Qsine, dinner time its 6.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
$3.50 per day is the tip for the suite butler. 15% service charge is automatically added for all beverage orders. Every passenger pays $11.50 per day as gratuity.
Cruise destinations served by Celebrity Eclipse cruise ship
- Caribbean (Get best deals on Caribbean cruises)
- Scandinavia (Get best deals on Scandinavia cruises)
- Transatlantic (Get best deals on Transatlantic cruises)
Cruise cities served by Celebrity Eclipse cruise ship
- Nice (Villefranche)
- Berlin (Warnemunde)
- St. Petersburg
- Le Havre (Paris)
- Ponta Delgada
- San Juan
- Charlotte Amalie
Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Ship Specifications
Ship Launched: 2010
- Passenger Capacity: 2,850
- Crew: 1,271
- Cruise Speed: 24 knots
- Gross Tonnage: 122,000
- Overall Length: 1,041 feet
- Max Beam: 121 feet
- Engines: 4 × Wartsila diesels type W16V46
- Combined 67,200 kW
Book your cruise now!
That was the Celebrity Eclipse review. Get the best deals for cruises on board Celebrity Eclipse now!
(All photos from Celebrity)