Carnival Breeze Highlights
- A 270-square-foot poolside LED screen displaying movies and sports
- SportSquare, the fitness-and-fun area featuring the first ropes course at sea
- Culinary options galore
- Cove Balcony Staterooms & WaterWorks fun zone
The decor of all staterooms has a mixture of bright colors and pastel hues, and is inspired by Caribbean design. Room service is available round the clock in the staterooms.
Eating Options – Dining and Snacks
The Northern Lights Restaurant: One of the two onboard main dining rooms, located midship (No cost)
- The Southern Lights Restaurant: The other onboard main dining room, located in the stern (No cost)
- Scarlet Restaurant: Perfect for people who want to have a feast
- The Lido Deck Restaurant: Offers burgers, ice cream, sandwiches etc.
- The Lido Marketplace: A buffet restaurant that offers regular meal of breakfast, lunch and dinner (No cost)
- Burrito bar: Beef, salsa, chicken, shrimp and more is available
- Wasabi: Serves sushi that are complimentary, and sake as well (complimentary)
- The Chef’s Art: A steakhouse-style restaurant that offers appetizing delicacies
- Cezanne Restaurant: Offers amusing specialties
- The Chef’s Table: Exclusive dinner for lucky guests. Reservation is needed ($75 per guest)
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse: Great steakhouse that only serves dinner ($30 per guest)
- Sushi & More: Available for dinner. No reservation is required (No cost)
- Plaza Café: Serves snacks
- Pizzeria & Grille: Open round the clock (No cost)
- Cucina del Capitano: Open for dinner. Reservation is needed ($10 per adult and $5 per children aged under 11)
- Red Frog Pub: An indoor outdoor pub that allows to meeting with friends in a relaxed atmosphere
- The Lanai: Open only during the day. No reservation is needed (No cost)
- Room Service: 24 hours service, only requires a phone call (No cost)
Drinking Options on Carnival Breeze
Quiet Bar: Classified as an intimate lounge
- Red Frog Pub: Here, you can have beer in a relaxed mood
- Escape Bar: Another intimate lounge
- Breeze Lobby Bar
- Lido Aft Pool Bar
- Lido Main Pool Bar
- Tides Pool Bar
- Winner’s Luck Bar: A bar in the casino
- Plaza Café / Plaza Bar: Here you can also get coffees apart from hard drinks
- Serenity Bar: Only adults’ are allowed!
- Sports Square Bar: Outdoor bar with sports arrangements
- The Lanai: An outdoor area for drink
- Piano Bar: Offers cocktails with great pianists
- Caribbean Pub: Here, you can get drinks in a Caribbean atmosphere
Activities and Facilities Onboard Carnival Breeze
Club O2: A facility for teens
- Cloud 9 Spa: The place for refreshing massages and treatments
- Waterworks: Just splash and relax!
- SportSquare: Ideal for having sporting fun outdoors
- Serenity Retreat: Only for adults!
- The Seaside Theatre: Blockbuster movies are shown here
- The Aft Lounge: An amazing place to relax
- The Superstar Live Karaoke: Songs are performed live by a band
- Punchliner Comedy Club: A place where you will obviously laugh and have fun
- Dance Club: A space for dancing
- Casino: 19 gaming tables are available along with 200 slot machines
- “Fun” Hub Stations: a portal and exclusive on-board social network
Entertainment Onboard Carnival Breeze
Carnival Breeze has three important production shows in the main theater. Beautiful attires and light shows of Las Vegas quality are featured in these production shows in the main theater.
Other things you should know about Carnival Breeze
Carnival Breeze is recommended for
Carnival Breeze is recommended for those who are the cruising for the first-time and want an atmosphere full of activity, high-energy and party. Young singles, couples and people of any age young-at-heart are also suggested to go on a cruise on Carnival Breeze. If you enjoy flash and Las Vegas glitz or similar ambiance, you would love this cruise ship.
You are recommended to wear casual and comfortable clothes during daytime. In the evenings, you can wear smart casuals or informal clothing. In formal evenings, it is required to wear a suit or dinner jacket.
In the main dining rooms, the time for dinner is from 5.45 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Every passenger bears $10 per day for gratuities. A 15% gratuity is added for purchases from the bars.
Cruise destinations served by Carnival Breeze
- Caribbean (Get best deals on Caribbean cruises)
- Bahamas (Get best deals on Bahamas cruises)
- Mexico (Get best deals on Mexico cruises)
- Hawaii (Get best deals on Hawaii cruises)
- Alaska (Get best deals on Alaska cruises)
- Canada (Get best deals on Canada cruises)
- New England (Get best deals on New England cruises)
- Europe (Get best deals on Europe cruises)
- Mediterranean (Get best deals on Mediterranean cruises)
- Tahiti and Fiji Islands
- Special Voyages
Carnival Breeze Cruise Ship Specifications
Ship Launched: June 2012
- Passenger Capacity: 3690
- Crew: 1386
- Cruise Speed: 22.5 knots
- Gross Tonnage: 130000
- Overall Length: 1004 feet
- Max Beam: 116 feet
- Engines: 6 engines of 12V46 model
Book your cruise now!
(All images by Carnival)